Automation Designer (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN COLOGNE FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Expert “Automation Designer (m/f/x)” in the Center of Digitization
DO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WE OFFER EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROBLEM SOLVERS.
The Center of Digitization department is part of the wider Digitalization@GBS program team, a large-scale digital transformation program that aims at greatly improving Deutsche Post DHL GBS’ services focusing on both enriching customer experience and reducing operating costs.
Deutsche Post DHL Global Business Services offers internal transactional & competence center services such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal and IT.
With the help of state-of-the-art process automation technologies including RPA, Smart OCR, Machine & Deep Learning, we are endeavoring to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains, which constantly lead to unplanned throughput times, control problems or even incidents during the operational process. With a modern BPM solution we are improving our digital customer experience that gives access to our broad service portfolio.
The CoD team consists of automation process analysts, automation designers for RPA & cognitive services as well as cognitive and service management experts to provide a complete package for digitization initiatives and running digital operations.
- Independently take on the technical implementation of process automations with UiPath, Bizagi and the use of other digitization tools (Smart OCR, ML, etc.)
- Plan development tasks in collaboration with the project team according to agile methodology (definition of user stories/ tasks/ sprint plan)
- Advise automation process analysts in finalizing the digital process design
- Implement and test process automations in UiPath & Bizagi according to our development standards and best practices
- Create technical documentation
- Close collaboration and interaction over the course of implementation with process analysts and business experts
- Perform user acceptance test and deployment
- Perform defined test cases and record the results
- Solve occurring problems
- Prepare and conduct go-live (e.g. bot scheduling, etc.)
- Perform handover to business
- Prepare and conduct handover sessions to enable RPA/DPA experts from the business to take over maintenance and continuous improvement
- Properly document handover
- Perform code reviews
- As per four-eyes principle conduct code reviews of your colleagues’ implementations
- Provide detailed feedback
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within our process automation community
- Perform status reporting in project or team meetings
- Degree in business informatics, applied informatics, or business management with a focus on accounting/controlling
- At least two years of relevant RPA (UiPath Advanced Developer Certification) and/or DPA (Bizagi) experience
- Excellent understanding of processes and, ideally, practical experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization (including knowledge of BPMN 2.0)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ideally sufficient German language skills (we offer German lessons)
- Good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel / Visio
- Knowledge of SAP FI
- Knowledge of Abbyy FlexiCapture
- Knowledge of and initial experience in the management of projects with agile methods (Scrum)
- A very high level of enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility; target- and result-oriented approach to action
- Willingness to collaborate with an international team
- Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach
- Confident and communicative demeanor, negotiation skills, and assertiveness
- Mobility and flexibility in terms of time, and willingness to undertake business trips in Germany and abroad
We offer you excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
We are happy to answer your question! Please reach out to Stefan Wenzel via +49 2203 2997 110.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV, references and your desired salary.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Deutsche Post AG