Allocation Planner - 3454 - Cincinnati OH NCRC (Cincinnati, OH)
This role supports the Transportation Planning function performed by the customer, by allocating delivery orders to be managed or processed by the loading warehouses. The planner will also identify and address inventory issues by working back with the appropriate customer service representatives or order managers to address any changes need to be made to the various orders. Acts as a liaison to facilitate issue resolution.
- Utilize the appropriate computer programs to view and address inventory issues relating to delivery orders.
- Verify that inventory stocks are accurate in the warehouse management systems through communication with order managers and loading warehouses.
- Maintain strong written/verbal communication with sites, order managers, customer service representatives and transportation planners.
- Appropriately plan and allocate orders to prevent unwanted inventory cuts.
- Have knowledge of products and relationships with order managers in order to see if sub products are available in cases of inventory deficiencies.
- Contact appropriate customer service representatives when inventory levels cannot be met.
- Work with transportation planners to make sure appropriate load times are scheduled to meet delivery requirements.
- Contacting the customer’s management team in cases where orders need deleted or cancelled.
- Appropriately documenting deficiencies relating to orders and escalating to the appropriate representatives.
- Following assigned work instructions and processes designated for delivery creation planning.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years computer experience
- 2+ years using MS Office Programs and email
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures