Inventory Control Clerk (US) - 5155 - Chippewa Falls WI (Chippewa Falls, WI)
Hourly rate for this position is $16.50/hr. ($15.50 base rate + $1.00 shift premium for 2nd shift)
Hours are Monday thru Thursday; 5 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by verifying all inbound and outbound orders. Insure that inventory entries and adjustments are reflected accurately in the warehouse management system.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties.
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary.
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
- Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehousing and inventory experience, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures