General Manager III (US-N) - 5155 - Chippewa Falls WI (Chippewa Falls, WI)
General Manager III
Are you a passionate leader looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers? Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn't know were possible?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We're looking for top notch General Managers to run distribution centers all over the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be a part of everyday life.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we're part of their team; we're invested in their success; and our operation is fully transparent.
You won't find a leadership opportunity like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
In this General Manager role:
• You'll lead the customer relationship through close daily contact, taking the pulse of the relationship and making sure that heartbeat is strong
• You'll be held accountable for your site's P&L – a direct result of the customer relationships you have
• You'll lead managers who are well-trained, motivated, and ready to support your direction
• You'll set the tone for your leadership team and everyone on the floor
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You'll build a team that supports your passion for an outstanding operation
• You'll deliver results
• You'll love it
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred
• 2-3 years logistics industry experience, required
• 5-7 years experience in supervisory/management role, required
• Staff management, required
• P/L management, required
• Project management, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn