Finance Associate- P2P
• Prepare and post monthly journals
• Month end close activities within timeline
• Process periodic/ adhoc report request from Customers
• Query handling for Customers /vendors
• Perform quality check to prevent errors
• Follow and Maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Adherence to Control and Compliance
• Connect with internal and external clients to resolve queries and issues.
• Understand internal control requirement and other audit requirements
• Identify best practices and take initiative to share with the team
• Look for continuous improvements
• Performs clerical accounting duties within a broad scope under little supervision
• Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
• Provides significant support on assignments (e.g., implementing a new system)
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.com/B.B.A/B.B.M/Bsc) or higher in Accounting - (2019 passed out with 60% above can apply)
• 0-5 year relevant business experience (AP/IC/R2R/Collections)
• Good interpersonal skills and team player
• Good communication skills (verbal and written, good command of English Language)
• Understanding of accounting concepts and principles
• Target oriented with strong focus ·
• Flexible with work shift
• Good Typing skills including Numpad (account specific)
Candidate should be Flexible to work in any shifts, specifically Night Shifts.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Forwarding Freight Shared Services (India) LLP
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn