Emergency Incident Support Specialist
We support internal colleagues with different levels of IT Support within Deutsche Post DHL global logistics group.
Here you will become part of DPDHL with offices in over 220 countries and global employee community of almost half million people. Our office in Prague operates an internal data center with about 1,700 employees and around 70 nationalities.
Associate Emergency Incident Management Analyst responds to emergency incidents as quickly as possible by assigning it to technical support groups for restoration of service and thereby minimize the impact on business operations and ensuring best possible level of service quality and availability. Adhere to Emergency Incident Management process and its activities and participates in process improvement and training/guidance within DHL IT Services Organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Monitor progress of incident for support and ensures users and other interested parties are kept informed
• Translates spoken and written requests from one language into another if supporting for specific language
• Negotiates with users, support teams, and vendors in respect of emergencies priority
• Daily contact with the client entities and other stakeholders in respect of emergency incident resolution
• Regular contact with Senior Incident Analysts & Incident Manager within coaching sessions, training and personal development planning
• Prioritize user requests considering the business impact and ensure agreed Service Levels are met
• Follow procedures for escalation and urgent requests
Facts and Figures
DHL IT Services Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required