BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Position: MHE Warehouse Colleague (Reach Truck/ VNA Drivers)
Shift Pattern: Various shifts available: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotation & permanent nights 10pm - 6am
Salary: Days: £19,900, Nights: £21,900
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Please note: We are looking for applicants who currently hold a Reach Truck License OR a VNA License. (Inhouse licenses will be converted)
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional people to join our team!
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working in a physically demanding environment in a safe manner.
- Abide by all MHE legislation and DHL policies and procedures for its safe use and maintenance.
- Maintain regular contact with your team as required.
- Communicate well with team members and internal & external customers on a regular basis.
- Report any Health and Safety issues while abiding by all H&S legislation and company policies.
Why choose us?
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it.
- You'll develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction.
- You'll develop solutions for our customers; you'll learn to think on your feet.
- You'll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- You'll be relied upon and trusted to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction.
- You'll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
- You'll love it.
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 33 days holiday annually, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn