Department: Learning & Development
Hours : Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30 (40 hours per week) Flexibility required.
Location : East Midlands with some travelling to London, Heathrow
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses the business units DHL Express, DHL Parcel, DHL eCommerce, DHL Global Forwarding, and DHL Supply Chain. With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe and a workforce exceeding 340,000 employees, DHL is the most international company in the world. International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services – with everything DHL does, we help connect people and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic person to join our training team as the Supervisor within the Learning & Development department in Hubs and Gateways EMA. You should be people focused with the ability to drive performance through the team effectively demonstrating the DHL 21st Century Manager attributes and competencies
- Supervise day to day activities of the general training delivery team.
- To ensure effective training programmes are carried out within DHL H&G to enable thebusiness to remain compliant for all Legal, Regulatory and Compliance courses.
- Carry out regular one to ones with direct reports.
- Support were required with delivery of training events (qualification restrictions may apply).
- Support Admin Supervisor with planning future courses.
- Control the training feedback process.
- Manage the improvements identified through the feedback process.
Key skills and attributes
People management and influencing.
Able to clearly articulate the expectations of your team.
Inspire others to achieve great results.
Deliver results through role modelling and promoting acceptable and ethical behaviours.
Excellent time keeping.
Situational Leadership skills
Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint knowledge (Function Skills L2).
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Presentation skills, ability to present and facilitate to groups of people with mixed knowledge levels.
Applications should consist of a CV and covering letter. This can be sent to email@example.com or by post to HR Department, DHL Aviation (UK) Ltd, East Midlands Airport, EMA Cargo West, Castle Donington, DE74 2TR.
Closing Date: 28th June 2018
Interview Date: w/c 2nd July 2018
Facts and Figures
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30 (40 hours per
Work Permit Required