Senior Communications Executive
Cairo Governorate, Egypt DHL Express 200064X 27. September, 2020Apply
- The Senior Communications Executive is responsible for the delivery of all internal communications strategies, ensuring that all contents are up-to-date, factual, on-message and on-brand working with all relevant departments across DHL.
- Working with the Communications Manager to write, and facilitate communications management, cascading appropriate messages to all staff.
- Full ownership of the country Intranet web page.
- Work closely with all functions to ensure that all communications activities are aligned with DHL policies and procedures
- Carry out specific projects and events as directed and other ad-hoc communication projects ensuring delivery to time, cost, quality, and standards
- Responsible for all DHL outlets branding
Marketing/ PR / CSR
- Come up with initiatives/ partnerships and collaborations related to the Marketing strategy
- To develop and implement community and environmental awareness projects
- Support in implementing global and regional campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Social media & Marketing
- Competent writer.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Good time manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and to deliver accurately, on time.
- Robust under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn