• Ensures data is sent to the correct sectors for all flights logged in the computer database for transmission to the final destination.
• Ensures accurate data for inbound/outbound shipments and/or flights is entered and maintained.
• Action all inbound alerts and transmit the information to the relevant parties.
• Answer all incoming shipment / service requests
• Respond to tracing request from the network and interface with local country customer service on service problems and enquiries.
•report for all incident and gateway performance
• Provide a tracing service for the network and interface with local country customer service on service problems and enquiries.
• Space booking for both own charter and commercial airlines.
•Deal with airlines to gain additional space for emergence request.
• Handle operational communications with other Gateway and Hubs
• Identify and action exception handling according to exception handling procedures
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good English Proficiency
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good communication skills
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn