Quality Technician II (US) - 4345 - Byhalia MS SERC (Byhalia, MS)
Monday - Friday
7:00a - 3:00p
Execute assigned tasks to support establishment, maintenance, alignment and continual improvement of the QA System. Responsible for day-to-day Quality Assurance activities to ensure compliance with governmental regulations, customer requirements, quality assurance policies and procedures and accommodating requests for support.
- Perform Quality audits, inspections and documentation.
- Perform daily quality assurance activities as required or directed by management.
- Monitor and report level of QMS implementation, compliance and effectiveness through audit activities, observation, review of quality metrics and customer feedback.
- Support QA training for new and existing associates.
- Support coordination of QA license, permit and registration activities.
- Work with Quality Assurance, Ops Performance and Process Improvement teams to progress Quality initiatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of forklift training program with the first 30 days of employment
- Associate degree or equivalent in related field of study, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn