Courier Relief - ELQ
1. Role Purpose
Temporarily replace all services functions from grade 10 to below that include Supervisor, Team Leader, Courier, base agent, System Operator, Duty Processor and Trunker.
• Collection and Delivery: Collect and deliver shipments safely and within the standard time frame.
• Reporting / Documentation: Prepare Debrief report at end of each working day. Complete all required paperwork for all collected shipments.
• Quality of Service: Maintain and adhere all company standards related to personal appearance, vehicle cleanliness and paperwork prepared for customer shipments.
• Security: Ensure security of shipments, collected cash and company vehicle.
• Duty Shipment Processing and Documentation: Liaise with gateway operation to ensure all dutiable shipments have the appropriate documentation attached for billing the duty amount to customers. Ensure all the required invoices are printed and attached to the shipments before sorting to courier for delivery.
• Outbound Shipment Manifesting: Manifest all outbound shipments as per the network standard ensuring that the correct account, product, weight and pieces are captured in the system. Run day-end reports to rectify all manifesting errors before the billing process. Follow the DERP (Data Entry Reconciliation Process) at the end of every manifesting cycle.
a) Planning Organizing
Establishing a course of action for self to accomplish goals. Establishing priorities on deliveries and pickups. .
Ability to communicate in most affective manner with customer and colleagues in the company. Convey clear and precise information to customers.
Work effectively with the team. Support and help others in performing their jobs efficiently. Be a guide for new staff.
• Good written and oral English communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of vehicles and its associated operating procedures
• Forklift operator.
• Computer literacy preferable.
• Commitment to ‘customer’ satisfaction.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn