Case Selector (CAN) - 1041 - Brantford ON CNRC (Brantford, ON)
5 days per week / 8 hour shifts
Flex shift 4 days (T-F) and 1 weekend shift
7am to 3pm – associate can choose which weekend shift they work ongoing.
Responsible for quality, good manufacturing procedures, safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders and ensuring those orders arrive at the staging locations complete and on time. While keeping a focus on quality.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment ensuring the correct number and type of product is picked and shipped.
- Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment.
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must meet material handling equipment certification requirements
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.
Facts and Figures