Student Assistant Network Management (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
Network Management focuses on terminal based production environments with the target to increase quality, service levels and cost efficiency of the international DHL Freight network – the transportation network with more than 200 locations functions as the framework for DHL Freight‘s competitive and attractive groupage (LTL) products.
We are looking for a motivated student assistant (m/f/d) to become part of our Network Management team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain broad insights into the organization and processes of a transport logistics network in a multinational environment.
In this role you will:
- Play an active role in the end-to-end performance management in areas such as line haul, terminal operations and pick-up and delivery
- Do reports on operational KPIs of product-specific service quality and cost efficiency
- Analyze operational cause-effect relations and participate in improvement dialogues with the countries
- Contribute to continuous process and planning improvement for international LTL flows
Our perfect match:
- You have advanced analytic skills
- You are a quick learner and your working style is independent and structured
- You have good MS Office skills
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Business Administration, Economic Science, Engineering or comparable discipline
- You are available for at least 6 months (extension possible) and 15 to 20 hours/week
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required