Solutions Expert (m/f/d)
Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany DHL Express 19000OB 14/11/2019Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
We have an exciting position in our Global Electronic Shipping Solutions (ESS) team. The role would be ideally based in Germany (Bonn) or in UK but open to other locations within Europe.
- Manage Global Customer Integration applications/capabilities focuses on the needs of our customers and the business.
- Responsible for Global eShipping solutions product management such as managing business requirements, improving usability and ensuring stability.
- Increase customer utilization of DHL Customer Integration capabilities by providing sufficient training to relevant stakeholders.
- Drive integration implementation standards including but not limited to data quality compliance, version controls and ensuring implementation meets internal DHL operational requirement.
- Identify commercial business opportunities increasing volume and revenue through Global eShipping solutions.
- Lead and/or support complex, challenging projects at a global level in a cross functional/domains environment.
- Apply best practices for designing, developing and enhancing large, global applications that are intuitive, innovative, and easy for customers to use, while providing high availability and performance.
- Several years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (Magento), eCommerce marketplaces (Amazon), multi-carrier shipping platforms (Precision) and how to manage 3rd party vendors/B2C/online retailers.
- Strong knowledge of customer integration solutions, including APIs and XML.
- Proven record of engaging others in creating multi-disciplinary innovations and solutions to complex and strategic problems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally.
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to navigate complex issues
- University degree required in related discipline
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
We look forward to receiving your application!