Senior Expert Business Development Customs (m/f/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are looking for a Senior Expert Business Development Customs (m/f/d) fulltime. In this role you will
- Work in a virtual setup with no direct reporting lines to countries
- Cover a wide variety of internal and external business partners
- Increase sales efficiency & collaboration
- Support Marketing & Communication activities
- Develop and maintain a good co-operation with CSI other BUs
- Be responsible for customer centric management to deliver customer needs from tender phase through implementation
- Coordinate tender requests for multi-country opportunities, review and challenge quotes from countries
- Lead project implementation for on-boarding of new customers incl. customer reporting (if applicable)
- Support (First Choice) improvements projects
Our perfect match:
- Master or Bachelor degree business management area or equivalent by experience
- Master one or multiple project management methodologies (e.g. DePict, Prince2, ACT)
- Minimum 3 years in logistics / customs industry experience
- Experience in business development and implementation management role / environment
- Performance leader with customer solution focus and proven track record successfully delivering projects
- Strong customer affinity
- Knowledge of sales / tender processes Prior experience of change / project management
- Process design capabilities
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivator and team player / works well under pressure
- People manager
- Interpersonal and social skills – across cultural boundaries
- Analytical skills and practical insight
- German/English + additional language an asset
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity?
Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
Work Permit Required