Senior ERP Process Expert BPO (Oracle) (m/f)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
For our Global Headquarter in Bonn we are looking for a Senior ERP Process Expert BPO (Oracle) (m/f). This Senior ERP process expert works across all relevant Freight Finance processes and Towers. You also may located in any other location within Europe.
- Develop and maintain the standard Finance processes across all process towers in Freight, primarily focused on Oracle, including documentation (process Maps, SOPs)
- Implement business process improvements related to systems and Tools for Freight Oracle Countries in compliance with DHL Global and Regional policies and guidelines
- Provide help, assistance and support to Finance users by proactively identifying functional and process issues, providing user documentation, fixing issues as they arise and escalating to external support where appropriate
- Drive the country Gap analysis during the ERP implementation and support country in the management of change
- Provide the detailed analysis for standard change requests, incidents, problems and projects.
Our perfect match:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle deployment and support
- 3 years or more experience in process analysis and documentation
- Preference for a Tertiary education leading to Degree in Accountancy/Finance / Information systems or equivalent professional qualification.
- English (mandatory), other European language a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 modules (FA, GL, OtC, PtP and IC)
- Strong scripting skills in SQL and Visual Basic
- Process analysis skills preferably in the finance accounting area and a good cross-functional knowledge of how other functions impact on finance
- Good change management skills
- In depth analytical, problem solving skills and prioritization skills
- Good project management skills
- Project management skills and agile practices
- Good training and facilitation skills
- Pragmatic, business related approach
- Strong business acumen, DHL knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills (written, oral and presentational skills)
- Good interpersonal skills with a focus on cross-organizational team building and relationship management
- Detailed understanding of financial processes, systems and its interfaces to the operational processes and systems;
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity?
Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
Work Permit Required