Regional Tender Manager (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
REGIONAL TENDER MANAGER (M/F/X)
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
As Regional Tender Manager (m/f/x), your overall goals include meeting customer satisfaction as well as Express revenue targets, meeting bid owner satisfaction targets for support quality, winning tenders and revenue, and increasing process efficiency. Specific tasks include participating in meetings and conference calls with customer managers, supporting them in responding to tenders and contract renewals. A key element is also to help country tender teams by advising them on regional tender processes, and maintaining good relationships with all internal stakeholders. Furthermore, you will manage tender projects to ensure on-time delivery of business propositions, facilitate project-team building, create project plans and share response guidelines with participants of the tender negotiation process, and collect relevant data from multiple sources to optimize bid proposals.
- University degree in Economics, Logistics or Business Administration
- Project management training and experience desirable
- Experience working in sales/tender management; in project and process management; familiar with logistics and transport desirable
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of another European language is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and able to process large amounts of data; very good communication skills and a team player
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint is a must. Detailed knowledge of the DHL Express product portfolio would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines in an international environment; excellent organizational skills
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Uschi Weingart will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182-30463.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Management GmbH
Work Permit Required