Program Manager (m/f/x) Divisional Performance Mgmt. (DPM)
Program Manager-Divisional Performance Management (m/f/x)
Location: Europe, including UK&I
Grade: RCS J
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date: 2ndMarch 2020
Are you amotivated, organizedindividualseeking achallengingand rewardingopportunityin afast-pacedenvironment? Would you enjoy being part of adedicatedteam that workstogetherto create a relevant,memorabledifference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the mostinnovative, mostculturallydiverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatchedopportunitiesfor personal andprofessionaldevelopment. We really are the, “Best Place to Work.”
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to join the team asProgram Manager-Divisional Performance Management (m/f/x).
Global Performance Management is a strategic focus topic addressing a key enabler of Strategy 2020 and will be critical to achieve our financial aspirations. Initiated by the Global Supply Chain Board, it will for the first time bring cross-functional data into a standardized framework enabling stream-lined but targeted Performance Dialogs from operations- to global-level across all regions, and ultimately be a key steps towards becoming more data-driven as a Division.
Within this role you will support in establishing a globally consistent performance management approach along the P&L hierarchy of Supply Chain globally, from Global CEO to Operations manager across all different functions (Finance, Ops, BD, IT, HR etc.) You will contribute to successfully roll-out respective P&L owners and delegates and mediate across functions to support DPM’s success and mitigate and dependency risks.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Support global communication efforts related to regional and country roll-outs
- Provide regions/countries with up-to-date and meaningful change management material/ tools
- Support in monitoring post-deployment activities to ensure sustainable change
- Act as point of contact for various feedback-channels as basis for future improvements
- Support with establishing knowledge-transfer and best-practice platform to utilize gained transparency through DPM and encourage exchange amongst target audience
What do we need from you?
- Supply Chain business experience beneficial
- Cross-functional understanding beneficial (esp. Finance and Ops)
- Geographical Experience: Global/Regional/Country
- University degree or equivalent
- Business education - MBA valued but not essential
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH