PRODUCT OWNER EXPRESS EMPLOYEE MASTER DATA AND C&B PLATFORM (M/W/D)
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Join the Global HR team as Product Owner Express Employee Master Data and C&B Platform in Bonn, Germany.
The Product Owner Express Employee Master Data and C&B Platform is responsible for maintaining and developing further the operation and design of the Express Employee Master Data and C&B HR System Platform. As platform evangelist, you consult and guide Express regions and countries on the proper set-up, design, usage of the Express Oracle Fusion HCM platform in the areas of employee master data and compensation and benefits. While ensuring compliance with globally defined standards, you help the global Employee Master and C&B Data expert community on how to make best use of the platform for operative HR processes.
This role directly reports into the HR Systems Programme Director.
- Understand, further develop and align the Oracle Fusion HCM data model for Employee Master Data and C&B used in Express
- Evaluate, design and document the Oracle Fusion HCM configuration or changes to it in the areas of Employee Master Data and C&B
- Obtain alignment regarding Employee Master Data and C&B related configuration/ data/ set-up topics with various stakeholders at regional or country level
- Ensure and partly prepare the change management and communication required for regular platform updates/ upgrades as well as for platform changes across all impacted user groups
- Operate and further develop an effective regular platform controlling process incl. data quality and utilization monitoring
- Identify, define and align actions to improve and further enhance platform use and operation
- Where and when needed be able to prepare reports and data analysis to support decision making
- Understand and consider the general/ key business requirements and statutory/ regulatory rules in Express regions/ countries and ensure that system design/ implementation support these (e.g. data protection)
- Understand and guide data migration and integration design
- Significant years professional experience within a global and multinational company as HR Systems expert or as a consultant with professional experience with Cloud HRIS systems implementation and/or maintenance, Oracle Fusion HCM configuration certification and/or experience in Security preferred
- Proven track record in implementing and optimizing HR systems/solutions, preferably experienced with Oracle Fusion HCM
- Eager to stay current with trends
- Functional expertise in HR Technology & Innovation (> 3 years) in an international environment
- HRIS experience preferred, excellent proficiency of MS Office required
- Work experience in different client units and in international environment beneficial
- Ability to design and steer Group-wide HR processes, systems and policies
- Strong quantitative analytical and conceptual skills with an understanding of business concepts related to compensation programs
- With an innovative and creative mindset you will drive continuous improvement for simplicity and automation of our systems, reporting and processes
- Strong program and project management experience in the HR-IT area
- Being able to build the bridge between IT and HR, general understanding on the organizational design of multi country HR departments
- Well organized, self-starter, cooperative, natural leader and able to steer and inspire the program for maximum teamwork and performance
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now with a CV and Cover Letter!
Ms. Wendy Brune is looking forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn