IT Implementation Manager (m/f/x) Smart Cities and Last Mile Solutions
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
IT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (M/F/X) SMART CITIES & LAST MILE SOLUTIONS
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit drives innovative, industry specific solutions for our most strategically important customers worldwide and provides them with best in class account management and deep sector expertise.
Unraveling the complex world of logistics, we provide our existing and potential strategic global Customers with integrated logistics solutions on behalf of the DHL business units that simplify the Customer experience.
An integral link between internal business units, our Innovation Centers engage in Customer workshops and business unit discussions to explore, develop and showcase logistics trends and solutions for the world of today and tomorrow and leverage the potential of our Group.
By connecting people, ideas and aspirations, our solutions don't just enhance results – they improve lives.
As the IT Implementation Manager in the Smart Cities & Last Mile Solutions department, you will develop IT concepts and manage respective requirements with our customers for innovative route optimization software solutions. You will be responsible for the identification, steering, and control of suitable IT service providers. You will ensure fast, reliable, high-quality development and implementation. You will work on the development of further specifications, be responsible for application life cycle management and ensure close coordination with the project leader and product development manager. Furthermore, you will build collaborative experience working in international teams with members located in different geographic regions.
- University degree in IT/IT-related studies or equivalent qualification
- Excellent business English (written and oral)
- Experience handling agile project/development methods and managing complex business development- and IT projects
- Experience in development and in piloting innovative products or business models at a start-up or in a similar environment
- Assertive, with the ability to deal with conflicts. Highly motivated, with the ability to lead and influence in an informal DHL matrix structure
- Knowledge of Json, Python and/or C++ is preferable
- Willing to undertake extensive international travel, with prior international exposure and cultural sensitivity
- Structured work approach, ability to work independently and within a team to deliver results
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI) is one of the business units of DHL. It accomplishes its goals by providing a single customer interface and by developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL's largest global customers. Discover the unique, international spirit of DHL, where your commitment will be recognized and rewarded.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182-47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DPDHL Research & Innovation GmbH
Work Permit Required