Intern (m/f/d) FIRST CHOICE/Continuous Improvement
Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Global Forwarding Freight 16297 13/11/2019Apply
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives. We are looking for a motivated Intern (m/f/d) for our FIRST CHOICE/Continuous Improvement program in Bonn. In this job you will have a unique opportunity to support the DHL Freight Global FIRST CHOICE Program.
In this role you will:
- Support the Head Office team and the global community in projects & activities related to the company's continuous improvement program FIRST CHOICE
- Assist in the analysis, monitoring & reporting of ongoing continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to communication activities/events to drive employee engagement
- Support in further development of training material and training calls
- Prepare presentations (transferring storylines into slides) with MS Powerpoint and analyse data with MS Excel
- Contribute to the further development of the iShare/ Sharepoint-based community platform
Our perfect match:
- You are characterized by a high motivation, a quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- You value working within a team and you are able to successfully & proactively apply your analytical and communicative abilities within a project team
- You have good skills in social media management and digital marketing
- Next to excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint) you have very good English and German skills
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the areas of Continuous Improvement approaches, Business Development or Strategy
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any comparable program and you have at least completed the fourth semester
- You are available part-time or full-time for at least 3 months - a longer duration up to 6 months is possible/preferred
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at email@example.com.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required