Intern GoGreen (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are looking for a motivated Student /Intern (m/f/d) for our GoGreen department.
In this role you will:
- Support the Global Head Office team in projects & activities related to the company's sustainability program 'GoGreen' in the areas of CO2 efficiency, sales of green solutions and people engagement
- Assist in the analysis, monitoring & reporting of ongoing GoGreen activities
- Support in assessing customers’ CO2 emissions
- Assist in the rollout of a global GoGreen training program
- Contribute to internal/ external communication measures and campaigns
- Preparae presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint and data analysis with Microsoft Excel
- Research on competitor & industry activities in the areas of sustainability and innovation
Our perfect match:
- You are charactarized by a high motivation, a quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- You value working within a team and you are able to successfully & proactively apply your analytical and communicative abilities within a project team
- Ideally, you have gained first practical experience in the areas of Sustainability, Strategy, and Innovation
- Next to excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint), you have very good English language skills; German is a plus
- You are available full-time
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's (you have at least completed the fourth semester) or Master's degree in the field of Business Administration, Economic Science, Engineering or any comparable program
- You are available for at least 3 to 12 months
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required