Intern Customer Service and Telesales (f/m)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight: a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding; we’re about forward-thinking ways to connect people and improve their lives.
Our Customer Service and Telesales Team is looking for a motivated Intern (preferably with specialization in logistics) who will support us in the implementation of a new CS system across DHL Freight and manage assigned tasks within this project independently (part-time for at least 3-4 months (up to 6 months possible) in Bonn as soon as possible).
- Support in creating support material where needed for the central team and for the local project teams
- Organise virtual and physical meetings and exchanges with the country project team, document and follow up
- Carry out stocktaking tasks and consolidate results
- Create online surveys, implement these in the countries and take care of the evaluation of results
- Create and distribute summaries and establish an FAQ collection on implementation questions
- Manage CS related communications (e.g. newsletter, Yammer group)
- Create and update management presentations
- You are studying Business Administration, Economic Science, Engineering or any comparable program of study and you have at least completed the fourth semester
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- You have very good English and German language skills.
- You are characterized by a high motivation, proactive, flexible and engaged attitude, a quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- You are able to work independently but also as part of a team
- You value working within a team and you are able to successfully & proactively apply your analytical and communicative abilities within a project team
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer
Interns are highly appreciated at DHL Freight! You participate on interesting and up-do-date subjects within the world of DHL Freight as well as contacts to our colleagues from DHL Freight nationally and internationally and support us in our daily business. It is our aim to provide you a valuable internship which will not only offer you an insight into the working environment but also a chance to make the next step forward into your personal development. It will be ensured that you have a contact person at your side, get connected with other colleagues and have the chance to think out of the box.
We are looking forward to your online application. In terms of questions please contact Beatrice Bowe (B.Bowe@dhl.com), Head of HR Business Partnering.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required