Global Events & Employee Engagement Manager
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
EVENTS & EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (M/F)
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
You will plan events for our global organization of 100,000 employees. Notable DHL occasions include the DHL EuroCup, an annual soccer and cheerleading competition with more than 3,000 participants from every European nation; the FOCUS Conference, the kick-off meeting for senior leadership; and Global Head Office engagements, such town hall meetings, Appreciation Week, and the Christmas party for the Bonn head office. You will also manage employee engagement projects, such as our recognition platform and external employer awards.
- 6-10 years of managing (including experience as point person) large events or work in project management at a multinational organization
- Professional experience at DHL Express, with knowledge of the organizational structure, would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, HR, event management or related field
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to coordinate events with senior stakeholders; calm under pressure; comfortable working efficiently with persons of different cultures
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Weingart will be happy to answer your questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL International GmbH
Work Permit Required