Global DPM suite DevOps Specialist (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME UNLIMITED POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Global DPM suite DevOps Specialist (m/f/d)
YOU’RE NOT JUST SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMER’S SUPPLY CHAIN.
YOU’RE SOLVING PROBLEMS TO KEEP THEIR PRODUCTS IN MOTION.
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
The purpose of this role is to provide IT Support and Configuration for the following Global Operations IT Products :
- Divisional Performance Management Suite (DPM Suite)
- Microsoft PowerBI @ DSC
In particular the candidate will be responsible for:
- Microsoft Power BI Dashboard Development , Config and Support - ( Training will be provided if necessary)
- Support on roll-out of DPM Suite Globally
- Incident management (internal Customers & external suppliers)
- Problem management
- Change Management & Support Release to production
- Project Mgt.
- IT Processes & Analysis
- Service statistics , performance , adhoc & management reporting
The DPM Suite is a tailored solution for all regions within DSC which supports the Management Review Process from C-Level down to Sit Manager level. Targeted to provide a cosistent view of the Data from various source systems and includes data from finance, operations and other importan business systems.
Global Dashboards support DSC Management teams with information from finance, operations , key functions & programs to support divisional decision making. Dashboards are developed using Microsoft Power BI using data from our Divisional Data Warehouse which are published in the Micosoft Azure cloud to provide access via PC & mobile devices. The user base is growning with circa 10,000 users forecast by end of 2019 in line with our rollout of dashboards across DSC globally.
Manage & Coordinate resolution of Incidents for Operations IT Products as global IT SPOC, ensure incidents are raised via the correct process via GSN either by Email or Request IT , coordinate response , ensure allocation to correct resolver group or resolve where applicable if providing 2nd Line support. Track Incidents and keep Users up to date on progress and ensure adequate reporting and updates
Manage & Coordinate resolution of Problems for Operations IT Products as global IT SPOC, ensure Problems are raised via the correct process via GSN either by Email or Request IT , coordinate response , ensure allocation to correct resolver group or resolve where applicable if providing 2nd Line support. Track Problems and keep Users up to date on progress and ensure adequate reporting and updates. Identify trends in incidents that may support root cause problem resolution.
Change Management & Support Release to production
Deliver change requested for Operations IT Products, ensure changes are managed via ISM Change Management Process, are raised via the correct process via GSN RFC process , coordinate change & RTP, Create & drive schedules , coordination & communication with internal & external IT Product & Technical teams , status updates & testing & Configuration where appropriate
Project Delivery ,IT Processes & perform Analysis
Provide Project Management & Delivery for Operations IT Projects for either Product or Process Improvement to support the Global Operations IT Team plans providing Business requirement Analysis, testing support & Configuration where appropriate.
Provide general IT support for Assessments with regard to IT policy ( E.g. Security , User Set-up & Authorisation ) , ordering of IT Products and Services such as Email accounts , GSN configuration , other supporting IT tools, IT Equipment etc
Provide IT analysis to management as required in support of customer requirements, BRMS , MGMT Meetings etc
- 1 to 2 years experience within the Logistics and IT industries preferably with IT Product or Service Management and Business exposure
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced enviornment
- Ability to manage a wide range of activities and issues and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise way.
- Good Communication & presentation skills.
- Imperative to grasp and retain ownership of a problem until it is effectively resolved.
- Must have strong analytical ability together with sound judgment and pragmatism.
- Ability to analyse problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- IT Infrastructure knowledge.
- Key data management skills.
Education / Qualification / Certification
- Degree or Masters in IT, Engineering or Business
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack knowledge ( SSAS; PowerBI ; DAX; PowerQuery)
- Global Service Now (GSN) knowledge useful
- Project Management - Depict ,PRINCE 2 Foundation or similar useful
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
Work Permit Required