eHR Programme Director (m/f)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN, GERMANY FOR A FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
EHR PROGRAM MANAGER (M/F/X)
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
The eHR program manager drives the DHL Express-wide implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM, Core HR and all employee data administration processes as well as Employee Master Data. Your overall responsibilities will be operating and further developing global and regional structures and procedures in order to ensure the efficient design, set-up and configuration of Fusion HCM and to optimize Employee Master Data handling processes.
As program manager, you will identify and initiate HCM Core HR projects, including business cases and budget approvals, manage projects to meet targets and develop the HR roadmap for HCM HR. In addition, you will generate reports and data analysis based on HR IT systems. You will provide advice to internal stakeholders on HR IT tools, and work with Corporate Procurement and HR IT consulting partners.
- Master's degree in a business discipline; several years experience working in a service industry and with HR IT projects
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM
- Experience in stakeholder management
- International experience required (i.e. in project management, with HR Master Data for multinational enterprises)
- Extensive SQL and coding experience; User Experience and MS Office skills required, including Sharepoint
- Quick to learn in areas of analysis, tools and processes; strong interpersonal skills; customer oriented
- Strong project management skills; highly analytical and quick thinker
- Excellent mathematic competency
- Fluency in English required; German fluency an advantage
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Uschi Weingart will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182-30463 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL International GmbH
Work Permit Required