DATA SCIENTIST – People Analytics (M/F)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
DATA SCIENTIST (M/F/X) PEOPLE ANALYTICS
DO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE OFFER EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROBLEM SOLVERS.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading mail and logistics service provider. As one of the planet’s largest employers, operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality, and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And that doesn’t just apply to our customers, but to every member of our team as well.
As an experienced Data Scientist in the Deutsche Post DHL Group, you will work with our operative departments to solve concrete business problems. In a team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts, you will jointly apply mathematical methods to answer a wide range of questions. In particular, your work will be dedicated to HR-related data science questions like sickness rate, termination, recruiting, and workforce planning.
Taking the business requirements and operational processes into account, you will derive an analytical framework for data analytics projects. You will conduct data analyses, develop mathematical models, implement prototypes, and guide the team conceptually. You will interpret modeling results in a business context and discuss these with members of top management. In order to embed data-driven decision making in operations, you will help to build up methodological skills and apply the knowledge gained from successfully completed projects.
You will also use your expertise to help identify new strategic application areas, usages, or products by applying innovative data analytics methods and technologies.
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, psychology, physics, computer science, or related natural sciences/Technical degree, or comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of machine learning, statistics and/or mathematical optimization
- Experienced in analyzing complex datasets and building mathematical models; also in a practical context
- Good programming skills and/or experience in scripting languages, e.g. Python or R
- Experience in at least one visualization tool like Tableau or PowerBI
- Ability to produce creative and analytical solutions based on clear and thorough analyses of complex processes and business relationships
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Experience in People Analytics is a plus
- Comfortable explaining complex analytical and technical content to various audiences, ranging from operational specialists to members of top management
- Energetic and success-oriented problem solver
- Independent work ethic, integrity, and loyalty; positive “can-do” attitude
- Passionate team player
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities.
Katrin König, head of Data Analytics, Corporate Development will be happy to answer your questions via telephone. She can be reached at the following number: +49 (228) 189-63374.
Interested in this position of responsibility with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV, references, and desired salary. You can find further information on https://www.dpdhl.jobs/data-science.
We look forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
SNL HR Deutschland
Work Permit Required
Day time only