Data Protection Manager (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (M/F/X)
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
As Data Protection Manager (m/f/x), you will build and execute a data protection approach to ensure DHL Express compliancy with regulations. You will achieve this by leading the internal embedded DHL Express Data Protection Organization, which ensures correct implementation worldwide. Your duties will include developing and managing policies, standards, procedures, and support tools. As data protection manager, you will tackle escalations within the region; manage the DP steering board and stakeholders; translate complex contexts into pragmatic guidelines; monitor regulatory developments; and serve as data protection official for the Global and European Head Office organizations. You will maintain a sound understanding of regulatory requirements; ensure that virtual teams are appointed, updated and trained; lead teams in implementing data protection guidelines and programs; and ensure reasonable monitoring of processes and policies.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business / Law or Technical Area
- At least 10 years of working experience, in program management and working in cross-functional stakeholder management
- Senior level representational experience
- Excellent written and verbal English; strong presentation and communication skills
- Capable of providing balanced and pragmatic judgment on complex contexts; delivers results prompts and efficiently
- Organized, self-initiated, results-oriented; strong influencing, and consensus-building skills
- Consistently high performance and good leadership skills; excellent project management
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Uschi Weingart will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182-30463 or email: email@example.com
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please apply online at dpdhl.jobs, quoting the reference number req79973 and including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Management GmbH
Work Permit Required