Customer Service Project Manager (m/f/d)
Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany DHL Express 19000K8 07/11/2019Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and become a Certified International Specialist!
We are looking for two Customer Service Project Managers (m/f/d) for our DHL Express European Head Office. The positions are limited for the duration of 2 years.
- Provide structured analysis and business process/system design expertise to Network Ops Program projects to ensure that the business requirements and benefits of projects are recognized in the Definition phase. This must be in accordance with agreed standards, ensuring a fully documented set of requirements and Business needs are presented clearly for the project within standard documentation.
- Manage the support and implementation activities of the external and internal suppliers / customers to meet agreed deadlines and achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with Country Management, Country CS, GIS, vendors and consultants to support these activities to ensure that they are effectively and timely deployed while in line with local Business priorities and requires approximately 40% travelling within the region.
- Understand global and regional business requirements in order to ensure the CS technologies support business processes.
- Responsibility for the overall project plan and for managing communications with DHL stakeholders to ensure that management is aware of progress and team / project requirements.
- Tracking and reporting on project status, manage user acceptance of deliverables, direct change control process, and ensure adherence to adopted Implementation Methodology.Conduct / facilitate the post-implementation reviews / audits to assess the success of the implementation that is in line with regional guidelines.
- Managing project risks and facilitating issue resolution.
- Forecasting and tracking accurate and complete costs and schedules with respect to the services and the project.
- Cross-cultural interaction; Work with Regional CS Managers, and EU countries’ Customer Service teams to ensure project deliverables and objectives are met within prescribed timeframes.
- Several years’ related Customer Service, Contact Centre Technologies experience and responsibility in a service related industry, preferably Telecomm, or Air Express
- Proven track record in managing deployment of Contact Centre Technologies
- Proven project management skills, and ability to produce detailed process documents
- Analytical ability to apply broad concepts to understand processes or technologies issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially with top level management
- Customer and end-user focused
- Proven training experience
- High level of commitment and drive and achievement oriented, willingness to travel
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success; International exposure in 1 or more countries would be an advantage
- Proven ability in report writing and preparation of analytical reports
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Your contact person Mrs. Uschi Weingart is looking forward to receiving your application!