CFS Development Expert (m/f/d)
CFS Development Expert (m/w/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
In this role, you will:
- Drive and support development of new Certified modules for DHL Freight
- Involve and manage internal stakeholders throughout the module development, from discovery or learning requirements to learning design and testing
- Collaborate with different functions and across different Certified programs to support the development and updates of CFS modules
- Manage external suppliers involved in the development and update of CFS module, including learning design, creative design and film production
- Update existing CFS modules to keep them aligned to DHL Freight strategy and organizational set-up
- Support the adaptation for virtual classroom sessions and roll-out across DHL Freight, including training sessions for facilitators
- Build relationship with the CFS Champions and Facilitators community and collaborate to keep up the further development of CFS
- Overlook the creation of CFS brand material, such as advertising films and giveaways
- Run the annual CFS Award process and communications to recognize Champions and Facilitators across DHL Freight
- Create and manage new CFS News format to keep DHL Freight countries informed about CFS offering
- Maintain CFS presence in our intranet and on Social Media
Our perfect match:
- You have minimum a tertiary education
- You have already gained at least 2 years of experience in Learning & Development, Certified or a related area
- Ideally, you have practical experience within multi-cultural and international organizations and have knowledge in interfacing with different countries
- You have a strong conceptual capability as well as strong content development and instructional design skills
- You convince with excellent communication and inter-cultural skills
- As an advantage, you have experience in learning design (ideally Certified)
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to multi-task in changing environments
- You are characterized by a high motivation and commitment to maintain and continuously improve processes
- You have a proactive and engaged attitude
- You are a creative mind and open for new ideas and approaches
- You value working within a team and have the ability to work on topics in a self-organized way
- You are fluent English (both written and spoken), any other language is an advantage (German language skills not a pre-requisite)
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at Antonia.email@example.com.
Interested in this opportunity? Please click Apply and send us your complete application.
For further information on DHL Freight check out this video.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn