Packager (CAN) - 1998 - Bolton ON CNRC (Bolton, ON)
DHL Supply Chain is looking for Line Leads to efficiently operate all packaging lines according to established procedures and customer specifications, while meeting all quality and productivity targets & standards. In this role, you will help lead a team of associates assigned to a specific packing area/product.
Responsible for the safe, secure, and accurate packaging of customer orders.
- Efficiently pack customer orders ensuring the correct number and product is loaded and shipped.
- Verify that the entire order picked matches the packing slip.
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing manual material handling equipment.
- Repack and weigh orders that require special handling.
- Select applicable packaging (box/container) for the order. Insert applicable packaging material, construct and seal once completed. Affix packaging label to the outside of the package.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn