Position: Distribution Administrator
Shift Pattern: Monday - Thursday: 14:00pm - 22:00pm, Friday 18.00pm-02.00am
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 27th June 2018
For the role of Distribution Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring that you are responsible for day to day administration for the warehouse and to ensure adherence to processes, systems and schedules to drive quality and productivity.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Ensure a high level of communication between colleagues and management is maintained.
• Work closely and build strong relationships with other operational staff
• Ensure health and safety remains number 1 priority on site
• Produce reports and stats on performance and health and safety issues
• Complete and monitor associated work release for the warehouse and inform duty managers of any issues
• Complete any other admin tasks as required
• Checking on Bays and Co-ordinating Correction of Errors
• Loading on RDT and Maintenance of Location i.e. All Stock in Correct Bay etc.
• Close Outstanding Demand
• Working on goods inwards and processing deliveries
• Releasing courier orders and booking the couriers required for customer orders
• Releasing work for festivals and completing the relevant paperwork
• Processing returns when stock comes back to the depot from other sites and festivals
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Knowledge and experience of working in Operations and Stocks
• Knowledge of supply chain and business processes
• Experience in using warehouse management systems
• Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent, including maths
• Strong skills in IT packages especially Excel and Word
• Strong time management skills - ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
• Ability to interact confidently with and influence warehouse teams, peers and superiors (managing upwards)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only