Palletizer (US) - 1738 - Beech Island SC SERC (Beech Island, SC)
Generally responsible for the production and quality of the finished case. Specifically, responsible to run the Palletizer machines that orient and stack finish product cases, label cases if appropriate, and ensure those cases are properly sealed and palletized to quality standards. Also monitor the overhead conveyor production lines from the departments.
- Maintain the operation of the palletizing equipment and conveyors in the system.
- Maintain a visual inspection of label placement, case codes, piece count and orientation as specified by the product standard and their supervisor.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area that is consistent with the supervisor's instructions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- 0 to 3 months experience in a warehouse setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.