Group Coordinator Lead - Machine Operator (US) - 1738 - Beech Island SC SERC (Beech Island, SC)
Responsible for supporting and leading specified group of individuals in the warehouse/clerical setting.
Provides daily direction and guidance to the work group.
Trains new associates in identified work group.
- Understand all quality specifications associated with the machinery and operate the machinery or equipment in compliance with those standards.
- Operate the machinery or equipment at speeds sufficient to accomplish the production efficiency goals set by the supervisor.
- Recognize when the equipment is malfunctioning or operating at sub standard speeds and immediately inform the supervisor.
- Ensure that all raw materials required to operate the machinery or equipment are of the specified part number prior to being installed on the equipment
- Perform basic maintenance on the machinery or equipment to which they are assigned.
- Assist in the clean up and / or the set up of the line by stocking, reworking, troubleshooting and any other duties that will be required to keep the line functioning.
- Follow all company policies including but not limited to general manufacturing and safety practices.
Required Education and Experience:
- No experience or education requirements
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.