Systems Super User
Position: Systems Super User
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Salary: circa £23,000
Closing Date for Applications: 20th November 2017
For the role of Systems Super User you will be responsible for planning and conducting training, performance and system monitoring and to communicate key SAP information. You will be responsible for sharing best practices and participate in IT project related activities. Most importantly, the Super User will act as key support to end-users on SAP.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
• Build Master receipts for inbound loads
• Ensure a balance of work is completed throughout zones.
• Develop & maintain effective inventory process, incorporating warehouse management systems
• To carry out administrative tasks associated with the WMS, including order allocation, user set up, software maintenance, interface records, error reporting and problem identification
• To support the supervision of staff in the designated section of the warehouse on a daily basis
• Data extraction from the WMS to provide performance analysis and management reports
• To document the system reconfiguration and record authorised changes/upgrades to the system
• To ensure system security and operator integrity by regularly auditing the system, software and users
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player as well as strong team leader skills
• Sound knowledge of IT (JDA Red Prarie)
• IT literate
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Process management skills
• Red Prarie WMS experience
• MHE experience / trained
• Experience of working in warehouse environment
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required
Day time only