Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
9. October, 2020
Overall Role Purpose
Maintain between 400 and 600 existing DHL customers by telephone within the Direct Sales Segment. Be responsible for the revenue retention and development for this portfolio of accounts through the sales tactics of Up-Selling and Cross Selling related DHL services and products and for new business development by opening new accounts.
- Act as Tele Sales customers’ main contact for DHL, responding and satisfying their sales and post sales requirements.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Manage a portfolio of customers via telephone: Make telephone calls to existing customers on a regular pre-defined call cycle to secure new business and to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Provide customer oriented service at all times relating to specific sales issues.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximizes growth within the existing client base so that the required personal sales results are achieved.
- Manage the revenue growth through Up selling and Cross selling tactics to exceed this budget through calls.
- Combine sales skills with DHL product/service knowledge and convert the maximum possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasizing those with maximum revenue potential, in order to increase the size and quality of DHL’s account holders.
- Continually develop knowledge of DHL’s services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible standard of customer service and maximise the department’s contribution to the sales function.
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual and department effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of the department.
- Ensure that customer information is maintained accurately on the customer database.
- Undertake any projects/duties as assigned by the Telesales Manager or Sales Manager Direct Sales.
- Bachelor Degree of Higher in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years experienced in Sales.
- Telephone skills.
- Communications skills.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn