Senior Manager, National Security
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand DHL Express 200052C 14. October, 2020Apply
- Ensure that DHL is the benchmark for security excellence in the air express industry. Pro-actively identify, develop and implement practices, policies and procedures that will ensure DHL remains the leader in provision of security to our employees, customers, DHL assets and information.
- Provide professional security and support in resolving shipment related queries
- Co ordinate and conduct customer tours of facilities to highlight the level of security invested in by DHL.
- Advise Country management of any possible risks, threats or opportunities and provide feasible solutions to action them.
- Conduct ongoing review of process and infrastructure to ensure all security risks are minimised.
- Represent DHL’s best interests regarding Security requirements while maintaining or improving service level provision to our customers.
- Source appropriate security vendors with respect to the purchase of security equipment
- Monitor and audit the security services provided and maintain a monthly performance report
- Establish professional liaison to ensure strong links are maintained between DHL and such authorities.
- Proactively liaise with law enforcement and other regulatory authorities to provide assistance and support to highlight DHL’s strong support of such Authorities. Position DHL as a leading partner in this respect.
- Liaise closely with local, regional and global team members to ensure a cohesive and effective security strategy
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 8-10 years of related experience with 3 or more years of investigative and prosecution background in Police, Military or Security industry.
- Fluent in English (Both of written and spoken)
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn