Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand DHL Express 210004V 8. January, 2021Apply
- Responsible in supporting HSE Strategies and Implementations for all sites.
- Conducts inspections and assessments to evaluate the business's performance in relation to Corporate HSE directives, guidelines and regulatory requirement.
- Develops and maintains procedures to ensure compliance to all local and company requirements.
- Reports and communicates incidents and regulatory actions per the corporate protocol.
- Submits monthly/quarterly/annual regional and corporate reports per requirements.
- Develops working relationships with local regulatory agencies and serves as the business’s point of contact for all inspections and inquiries.
- Monitors, reviews and interprets existing and proposed changes to occupational health and safety and environmental regulations, HSE Leadership/Training/Communication/initiatives.
- Participates on business’s leadership team in the annual budgeting, strategic planning, Corporate HSE governance, auditing, management system, best practice exchanges, compliance initiatives and governmental/regulatory reporting.
- Leads the business’s initiative to achieve external HSE certifications.
- Leads and spearheads the HSE-Business Excellence integration.
- Assists business’s leadership in establishing objectives and metrics in alignment with company HSE goals and initiatives.
- Provides coaching and development to business’s leadership in the areas of HSE.
- Develops and conducts HSE training to employees.
- Develops and implements emergency response plans and serves as the emergency coordinator for events.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Certified Safety Officer in Professional Level
- Experienced in HSE 5-8 years.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good command of both speaking & written English.
- Good computer literacy (i.e. MS.Excel, MS.Powerpoint, etc.)
Facts and Figures
<25% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn