Real Estate Analyst, Thailand
Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
Our Sourcing team is currently looking for a new team member in Bangkok, Thailand. InReal Estate we take the responsibility of more than 12.000 properties worldwide with a total area of more than 30 million square meters. Would you like to join us and shape the Real Estate agenda? Are you a trustworthy and detail-oriented professional? Are you keen supporting real estate requirements of our Post – eCommerce – Parcel division?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Support the managing of leasehold and owned portfolio and activities of PeP
- Support BCA review process as well as the Real Estate reporting activities by the preparation of property strategies and objectives, execution of market property research, negotiation and securing facilities at competitive lease terms, run portfolio optimization activities, etc.
- Support the lease administration procedures and overall reporting
- Support with the liaising with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure lease obligations are being met, and regarding all aspects of management and with tenant regarding lease administration and policies/procedures relating to occupancy issues
- Support process improvement initiatives to increase management efficiency and data accuracy.
- Make recommendations on the lease commercial terms to the business and support negotiations by the Manager on all new lettings, lease renewals and rent reviews as well as any proposed assignments and sub lettings
- Support with the instructing of the owners solicitors in the preparation of lease and license documentation as well as other legal matters/proceedings.
- Review the legal documentation to ensure that the spirit of the agreement captured along with the agreed commercial terms
- Monitor all financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
- Administer all leases to ensure compliance by the owner and the tenants and serve notices where required
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 2 yearsof property related experience, past property management experience in industrial/logistics warehouse and office sector preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain focused on specific tasks
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Fluent in English and Thai – both written and spoken
- Amazing chance to drive and overlook of Real Estate within the country
- Close cooperation with the Head of Real Estate Indochina
- Competitive salary + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required