Operation Excellence Analyst (DHL eCommerce Solutions)
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand DHL eCommerce Solutions 31469 7. June, 2020Apply
- Analyzes existing practices and procedures to isolate areas ripe for improvement or enhancement including financial model.
- Design, implement and review operations best practice to ensure process optimization, performance, productivity, effectiveness including cost reduction.
- Review and introduce mechanism, tools, methodology to enhance and reinforce continuous improvement to achieve best practice.
- Leading the path in streamlining processes, implement of new projects and initiative and change management to improve end-to-end operational performance to fulfill customer requirement.
- Gather technical and non-technical feedback and requirement from internal/external stakeholders for future improvement to be consistence with current business situation.
- Support operation issues in order to mitigate risk and bottleneck which related to on-time order delivery.
- Brainstorm and formulate effective solutions, find solution for Operation team.
- Recognize promising ideas and finds ways to introduce them into the company’s future plans
- Support report to generate new process, tracking to operation.
- Monitor and analyze key performance to identify operation issues gap to meet the KPIs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, business administration, logistics, computer science, or related fields.
- Build a strong relationship across functional.
- Systematic, creative, innovative and positive thinking.
- Able to work with any challenges and good adapting with changing situation.
- New graduates with inquisitive and responsibility are welcome.
- Extra for Process engineer and Process development be advantage.
- Good command of English and communication/presentation skills.
- Flexible to work independently and in a team of high performance individuals.
- Able to work at both Central Hub Bangna km. 16.5 and GPF Tower on Wireless Road.
Facts and Figures
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn