Onsite Safety Coordinator
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand DHL Express 20005JP 10. September, 2020Apply
- To update and correct ongoing company safety policy and implementation align with current safety laws and its future change including prepare annual work plan related to prevent and reduce hazard, illness consequence of unsafe working conditions and environments in workplace.
- To control and assess performance of company to be in line with OH&S project, plan, procedure or regulation at work and coordinate with all staffs in workplace concerning safety matter.
- To inspect and give recommendations to the employer to comply with the law on occupational safety, health and environment.
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers, including to set and present preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
- To analyze work plans and projects, and as well as recommendations of every working unit; and to give advice on safety measures to the employer.
- To inspect and assess the operation of the workplace to comply with the work plan and project, or occupational safety measures.
- To give advice, teach and train the employees to work safely and without any risk of dangers.
- To investigate and analyze the cause of accident, injury or annoyance caused by working of the employees and report the result of the investigation, together with suggesting resolution, promptly to the employer.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and to give recommendations on accident, illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities assigned by the employer.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Occupational Health & Safety or related field.
- Certified Safety Professional is a must.
- Good attitude, great service mind, strong leadership and good problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Fair English language skills.
- Base at Head Office
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn