Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand DHL Express 200073S 20. October, 2020Apply
- Support to develop and administer legal processes and procedures to identify and mitigate legal risks and protect DPDHL's legal and business interests in line with business needs, established legal framework, standards, applicable laws and regulations
- Advise and counsel functional or operational area managers to ensure current or proposed business activities, policies, practices and transactions comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Analyze and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed/ existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on their impact on the organization’s operations
- Prepare legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (for example loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, divestitures, employment contracts) to protect organization’s legal and business interests
- Review and approve public statements from a legal standpoint to identify, anticipate and mitigate legal risks
- Represent the organization in legal proceedings before courts, government agencies or other authorities to protect organization’s interests
- Prepare materials for external legal counsel so that they are well-prepared to represent the organization in legal proceedings
- Conduct work associated with Legal Counselling, Patent/Intellectual Property Law, Legal Research & Document Drafting, Contract Negotiation & Administration and Legal Records Management
- Conduct legal training to internal clients/colleagues as it may be required or useful
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Legal or related field.
- 4-5 years of legal practice in commercial law firm or in‑house legal department.
- Logistics background preferred.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn