Key Account Advisor
Ensure the smooth execution of Key Account servicing strategy for selected accounts in line with the direction of the Key Account Support Manager and Key Account Managers whilst continuously working with customers to identify and incorporate their evolving and emerging needs in the Key Account Servicing.
- Provide the full suite of customer service offerings (including bookings, enquiries, supply requests) to Key Account customers in addition to customized contracted services (eg. Reporting etc.)
- Prepare written correspondence to customers when required to furnish information requested by customers or in dealing with complaint resolution.
- Proactively inform customers on shipment delays and potential service failures
- Make joint visits to key account customers with sales staff as and when necessary to solicit feedback to improve the service provided to the customers
- Actively handle customers billing enquiries by liaising with Finance to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by customers, management and/or the sales team per prescribed time frames/intervals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (preferable) or equivalent
- 2 years experience in Customer Service in service-related industry, handling and resolving customers’ issues and complaints
- Preferred Experience in Logistics company/industry
- Good in presentation skills, customer-facing and interaction skills, software skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Software skills
- Project Management skills and Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in written & spoken English (TOEIC 650)
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn