Executive, ESS Field Support
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand DHL Express 20000BX 27. August, 2020Apply
- Ensure all aspects of customer service in relation to Customers using DHL’s eCom tools and promotion of eCom tools.
- Make joint sales calls together with Sales staff, to sell the benefits of DHL’s eCom tools to customers.
- Help customers during initial SPS/eCom products deployment and hand-hold customers through the implementation process for the SPS/eCom products to ensure adequate comprehension and proper usage of the tools.
- Assist and guide customers in the setting up of the eCom tools and customised management reports.
- Review daily data return from customers to ensure that the customers are transmitting data on their shipments so as to ensure accurate and timely data flow to pre-empt the problem of unbilled shipments.
- Assist customers in trouble shooting queries and problems on the SPS/eCom tools.
- Visit eCom customers on a regular basis to gauge satisfaction with the SPS/eCom products, to ascertain any need for extra training and collect suggestions for improvements
- Keep existing SPS/eCom customers informed of all new SPS/eCom versions and new features which will enhance their usage and convenience
- Maintain good working relationship with sales, marketing and within customer service departments to encourage customer’s adoption of eCom tools.
- Train all the users of the SPS, mainly customers’ clerical staff as well as the relevant Account Managers, Account Executives and Sales Service Representatives who will be utilising the SPS tools
- Collect any new requirement from the SPS/eCom customers for future development.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in a Customer Technology and applications support related role with helpdesk experience.
- Good working knowledge of web-based and ESS, CRM, logistics applications.
- Problem Solving skill.
- Aptitude and keen interest in for ecommerce technologies
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn