Customer Service Advisor Tracing
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
3. August, 2020
Overall Role Purpose:
- Provide quality and professional track and trace services to all parties, particularly customers and the DHL network, aimed at resolving service problems to achieve and exceed defined performance standards for traces and customer service.
- Assist the Tracing Supervisor to carry out relevant CS staff orientation programs and on the job training for CSA recruits
- Provide full tracing services for customers by investigating shipment incidents involving undelivered, returned, misrouted, delayed, lost damaged shipment etc.
- Handle all trace enquiries in accordance with service standards and processes
- Deliver best in class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies
- Respond to customer queries regarding information on prices, customs requirement etc.
- Liaise with other departments and Operations to address issues on service recovery
- Confidently and knowledgably handle customer complaints whilst maintaining composure and take all possible actions to resolve issues (without over-committing) to the customer full satisfaction
- Handle any overflow of calls from the Frontline where necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years experience in a Customer Care or Customer Contact Center in a service industry (preferable)
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking
- Good command in written and spoken English (Minimum TOEIC 600)
- English typical skills (at least 30 wpm preferable)
- Good telephone skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Technical Skills (Telephone system, Order/Shipment Track & Trace Systems and Order Booking Systems preferable)
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn