Customer Service Advisor Frontline
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
16. July, 2020
Overall Role Purpose
Confidently and knowledgeably provide the full suite of DHL customer service offerings (e.g. booking, enquiries, shipment status, tracking etc.) to all parties contacting DHL via the customer service hotline and other contact modes.
- Accept and register bookings for DHL services.
- Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads.
- Identify and promote areas with potential for revenue generation to cross-sell, upsell services including value added services (e.g. SI: Shipment insurance, TDD: Time Definite Delivery, EXT: Extended Liability etc.)
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as custom requirements, transit time and prices.
- Enhance service experience in DHL by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands.
- Liaise with other departments and Operations on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business English or related field.
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 600)
- Telephone and Communication skills
- Willing to work in shift
- Experienced in Call Center would be an advantaged
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn