Air Freight Commercial Center Specialist
• Owns and maintains 'Country ACC tariffs'
• Supports in execution of ACC and commercial strategy in local ACC
• Drives competitive pricing
‒ Executes pricing campaigns (e.g. seasonal offers)
‒ Searches for best pricing solutions in order to maximize profitability of AFR
‒ Provides pricing for Sales growth on country level
(including standard factor-based pricing methodology), supports and follows up with Sales
‒ Provides correct and timely feedback to bids.
-Good Negotiation skill with the carriers
• Answers region to region pricing requests, from break-down of pricing instructions to roll-up of pricing input and submitting
‒ Executes country bid response, in particular qualification of bids received, formulation of bid strategy, gathering and checking of pricing inputs, consolidates country bid response
• Escalates need for decision making on risk taking through the Product Head
• Adheres to and complies with rules and principles
• Interacts with customers in alignment with Sales
•Ensures customer requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements
•Ensures documents are completed and updated in a timely and efficient manner and according to regulations and internal procedures- Operations
> Offers DGF innovative products, solutions to local & Saudi market.
Facts and Figures
8am - 5:30pm
DHL Global Forwarding MENAT
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only