Warehouse First Line Manager
Warehouse First Line Manager x10
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Customer: CDS The Range
Shift Pattern: Rotational (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 7th January 2018
Looking for a typical 9-to-5 job with a boss who’ll tell you exactly what to do? Keep looking. This job isn’t for you. If you need to succeed, you’re driven to achieve, and you have what it takes to tackle whatever challenges the day brings… we want you on our team.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
We deliver unparalleled excellence to our customers, and our First Line Managers are the first line of leadership in delivering that excellence. Can you envision yourself serving as the frontline connection between business success and employee engagement? Do you have the skill set to ensure optimum levels of productivity while maintaining a safe work environment for all associates? If so, keep reading.
In this First Line Manager role in Avonmouth
• You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
• You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
• You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
• You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
• You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
• You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
• You’ll love it.
You won’t find another First Line Manager job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Experience of management at senior level
• Experience of PI and CI methodologies
• Understanding of best practices
• Prepare KPI reports, ensuring accurate reporting to the Contract General Manager
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required