Sanitation (US) - 1699 - Aurora IL MWRC (Aurora, IL)
Come work for a dynamic international company, the leader in worldwide logistics and supply chain management!
Sunday - Thursday 3pm to 11pm
WAGES & BENEFITS:
Start at $12.50 per hour + $0.75 shift premium for PM shifts and weekend days (Saturday and Sunday)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits at very low cost to you
401(k) with company match
Quarterly attendance bonuses
Quarterly safety and performance bonuses
Employee referral program up to $500.00
Quarterly employee appreciation events
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Dedicated trainers on all shifts to focus on your development
Our program provides the tools and attention needed for you to succeed
Safety committee - Help contribute to a safer workplace for everyone
Associate Relations Committee - Have a say in improving our company
Employee survey – Help us get better
Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation
Career advancement - Our site places high importance on personal development and promotion from within
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in and around company facilities
- Clean warehouse utilizing a variety of equipment and products.
- Remove all refuse from offices and building daily.
- Repair damaged pallets.
- Remove ice and snow from walkways and parking lots.
- Wash and sweep inside of trailers.
- Clean break room and work areas.
- Maintain exterior property, keeping it clean and orderly.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program with the first 30 days of employment
- 0-6 months general warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures